Winter Nights and Highlights
This year we celebrated our 18th Annual Winter Nights and Lights Festival and Parade! Boy, was it fun!
Here were some of the highlights:
- Meet the Musher
- We kicked off the festival with meeting the Vice President of the North Star Sled Dog Club and Professional Musher, Darcy Stanley-Nord, and her team of professional racing Alaskan Huskies!
- Community Carnival
- Ever heard of rides in the winter for St. Cloud? Neither had we! Thanks to Capital One, we brought in rides AND offered them for free!
- Capital One Free Community Concert
- To finish the first night of the festival, Capital One sponsored the community concert with Brat Pack Radio (BPR)! BPR mixed top-shelf musical performances with spoof and carnival theatrics– it was anything but a typical cover band!
- The Winter Nights and Lights Parade
- True to tradition, we had our parade on Saturday at 5 pm. We saw marching snowflakes, dancing snowmen and much more!