St. Cloud Downtown Council Annual Meeting 2019!
Winter Nights and Highlights
This year we celebrated our 18th Annual Winter Nights and Lights Festival and Parade! Boy, was it fun!
Here were some of the highlights:
- Meet the Musher
- We kicked off the festival with meeting the Vice President of the North Star Sled Dog Club and Professional Musher, Darcy Stanley-Nord, and her team of professional racing Alaskan Huskies!
- Community Carnival
- Ever heard of rides in the winter for St. Cloud? Neither had we! Thanks to Capital One, we brought in rides AND offered them for free!
- Capital One Free Community Concert
- To finish the first night of the festival, Capital One sponsored the community concert with Brat Pack Radio (BPR)! BPR mixed top-shelf musical performances with spoof and carnival theatrics– it was anything but a typical cover band!
- The Winter Nights and Lights Parade
- True to tradition, we had our parade on Saturday at 5 pm. We saw marching snowflakes, dancing snowmen and much more!